The Journal of the Tasha Tudor Society is a semiannual, ad-free print periodical made possible by the donations of our members. The Journal is one of the cornerstones through which we fulfill our mission of connecting and inspiring people through the world of Tasha Tudor.
If you are interested in submitting an article for publication, we encourage you to become familiar with our Journal first.
There are several ways to share your voice and experience with other followers of the Tasha Tudor Society.
Informal submissions for three Journal sections are as follows:
1. Letters from You (75 words or less) – Letters from our members are an important voice in our printed Journals.
2. Connecting (250 words or less) – Brief non-fiction essays of how Tasha’s world connected you to a stranger who became a friend.
3. My Visit (500 words or less) – Remembrances of visiting with Tasha at her home(s). These stories often include photographs from a visit.
The following two sections of the Journal represent in-depth writing that are eligible for pay though the rate varies depending on the type and length of submission. Pieces selected for publication are printed as featured articles.
4. Scholarly Research (1000 words or less) – Researched articles in the field of Tasha Tudor’s life and work.
5. Why She Matters (1000 words or less) – Nonfiction essays that delve into the impact Tasha has had on your life, someone you know or the world at large.
Supporting and related photographs or previously unpublished Tasha Tudor illustrations to accompany your submission are encouraged.
Depending on page space constraints, we reserve the right to edit pieces in length.
The Tasha Tudor Society does accept previously published material and simultaneous submissions. Please let us know if your submission is accepted elsewhere.
Please email your submission attached as a word document, and include SUBMISSION in the subject line. If you are submitting accompanying artwork or photographs, please attach them as a jpg file.
March 1 – Spring/Summer Issue
September 1 – Fall/Winter Issue
All submissions and related questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. While all submissions will receive an automated receipt email, unfortunately we cannot respond to all submissions personally.